Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Are Dog Bites A Problem In California? We Ask The Experts

According to one of those (ahem) "other" insurance carriers, California leads the nation in dog bite claims. To further investigate this, our intrepid staff interviewed several leading experts in the field. Here's what they had to say:





   "Do I look like I'd bite someone?"
   "Gawrsh! I would never do such a thing!"
   "My pal Stimpy here will gladly tell you I could never bite someone! Isn't that right, Stimpy?" "Duh... that's right, Ren!"
   "Woof!" (We think that means "no biting for me.")
   "Look -- if I haven't bit the kid after all she's dragged me into the past eighty-seven years, do you think I'm going to start now?"
   "Hi there! My name is Dug. I have just met you and I LOVE you! I am a good dog. I... SQUIRREL!"

No comments:

Post a Comment